In Year Transfers

In-year admissions 

Applications made outside the normal admissions round (in-year admissions) should be made by completing an in-year application form available from, and returnable to, the Schools Admissions Team at Halton Borough Council on [email protected].  

Right of appeal  

If you wish to appeal against a decision not to admit your child to a particular school, you should contact the School Admissions department by email at [email protected] who will provide you with an appeal form. You should then submit your appeal to the same address. 

The following arrangements will be made for all appeals:  

At least 10 days prior to the hearing, the clerk will notify you of the time, date and location of your appeal. Approximately 7 days before the appeal you will receive an agenda and supporting paperwork. The appeal will be heard before an independent panel who will have a copy of the appeal submitted by you. You will be notified in writing of the appeal panel’s decision and the grounds upon which it was made. The decision of the appeal panel is binding on all parties.